Thursday, October 6, 2011

How Can I Last Longer: The Squeezing Method

Do you wonder how can I last longer? Have you tried all sorts of tricks, tips and gimmicks only to be letdown, or only to find them to be semi effective? You may have tried using antidepressants for delayed orgasm (a common side effect). You may have also tried using topical analgesic creams to numb your penis tip. You may have even tried the breathing method. But now we are pleased to teach you the “Squeezing Method” to answer how do I last longer once and for all.

How Can I Last Longer: The Squeezing Method

The squeezing method is actually a very unique method that most men who are currently suffering from premature ejaculation and are wondering how can I last longer are entirely unaware of. In fact, we only happened upon this method by incident when scouring the web for more information that we could provide to men who commonly ponder how do I last longer.

But therein lies the beauty of blogging: you can find some really cool information online about different methods that can work to answer how can I last longer, and then reveal them in a good report as we are about to do so. So sit back, grab a cup of coffee and learn about the newest method for treating and for preventing premature ejaculation with your lover that won’t cost you a dime, and that you can start implementing this very evening if you so desire to finally answer how do I last longer.

The Squeezing Method to Answer How Do I Last Longer

  1. Engage in sexual intercourse as your normally would with your lover.
  2. Upon nearing premature ejaculation cease sexual activity.
  3. Have your lover slightly squeeze the upper part of you penis with their hand, just below the tip, clamping the main valve (urethra) and holding with pressure for about 30 seconds.
  4. Resume sexual activity.
  5. Repeat as needed throughout sex to resolve how do I last longer.
  6. You may lose part of your erection during this process. Simply use foreplay to regain that erection. Then continue sex as you normally would.

 

Related Links:

How Can I Last Longer

How to Last Longer – Answering the Woes of a Million Men

Want An Answer to How Do I Last Longer?

Finally Some Easy Answers On How to Last Longer

No comments:

Post a Comment